Friday, November 7, 2014

Anchors Away

I love everything preppy and can't think of anything preppier than anchors and riding boots. So begins my love affair with this outfit that I probably have on repeat way too often in numerous combinations. I love the silkiness of this Cynthia Rowley top that I scored a major deal on at TJMaxx! I usually pair with gold accessories, whether its a gold chain link bracelet and necklace or gold earrings.



I love these similar items- since mine were purchased a while ago! 
Anchor tops: similarsimilar
Navy Blue tops: similarsimilarsimilar
Gold bracelets: similarsimilarsimilarsimilar
Green pants: similarsimilar
Brown boots (these are the exact ones I'm wearing and I love that they come in wide width, so comfortable for my huge feet): exact

No comments:

Post a Comment