Monday, October 20, 2014

About me!

Hi! I'm Asha. I'm glad you could join me as I share some of my journey and things I love! 

I got the idea for the name for this blog years ago when my brother sent me this music video for a song called A Brimful of Asha by a British band called Cornershop (below)
It had my name in it and I think it sums up perfectly what I want to do with this blog. 

Years ago, I discovered Pinterest and besides being the biggest distraction in my life, it inspired a lot of my current interests such as Style and Cooking. I also wanted a way to document and remember a lot of the fun things that I am up to so I included sections on Travel and my Daily Life, which will have restaurant and book reviews, crafts, fitness and whatever else pops into my head!

I hope you'll stick around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment